Meet Dr. Denis Waitley
Click the link below for an introduction to Dr. Denis Waitley
Denis Waitley is one of America's most respected authors, keynote lecturers and productivity consultants on high performance human achievement.
He has inspired, informed, challenged and entertained audiences for over 25 years from the board rooms of multi-national corporations to the control rooms of NASA's space program; from the locker rooms of world-class athletes to the meeting rooms of thousands of conventioneers throughout the world. Recently, he was voted business speaker of the year by the Sales and Marketing Executives' Association and by Toastmasters' International and inducted into the International Speakers' Hall of Fame.
With over 10 million audio programs sold in 14 languages, Denis Waitley is the most listened-to voice on personal and career success. He is the author of 12 non-fiction books, including several international best sellers, "Seeds of Greatness," "Being the Best," "The Winner's Edge," "The Joy of Working," and "Empires of the Mind."
His audio album, "The Psychology of Winning," is the all-time best selling program on self-mastery.
Dr. Waitley has counseled winners in every field from Apollo astronauts to Superbowl champions, from sales achievers to government leaders and youth groups.
During the past decade, he served as Chairman of Psychology on the U. S. Olympic Committee's Sports Medicine Council, responsible for performance enhancement of all U. S. Olympic athletes.
Dr. Waitley is a founding director of the National Council on Self-Esteem and the President's Council on Vocational Education, and recently received the "Youth Flame Award" from the National Council on Youth Leadership for his outstanding contribution to high school youth leadership.
As president of the International Society for Advanced Education, inspired by Dr. Jonas Salk, he counseled returning POWs from Viet Nam and conducted simulation and stress management seminars for Apollo astronauts.
A graduate of the U. S. Naval Academy at Annapolis, and former Navy pilot, he holds a doctorate degree in human behavior.
- Career Highlights:
- B.S., U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis
- PhD. in Human Behavioral Psychology
- Simulation Trainer -- Apollo Astronaut Program
- Rehabilitation coordinator for Vietnam POW's and Iranian hostages
- Former Visiting Scholar at the University of Southern California
- President, La Jolla Clinic Research Foundation
- Motivator for Superbowl Champions
- Author of "The Winning Generation", a student oriented video workshop used in over 1,000 schools nationwide
- Author of fourteen books and 10 best-selling audiotape programs
- Recognized by Congress for his work and achievements
- Member of Board of Directors, National Council on Self-Esteem
- Associated with Jonas Salk Institute for Biological Science
- Former Chairman of Psychology, Sports Medicine Council, U.S. Olympic Committee
- National Youth Award for outstanding work with young people
- Keynote speaker for 30 years
For more information on Denis Waitley, including his speaking
availability, please use
firstname.lastname@example.org to request detailed